Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Nourishing Books (and more)! My fondest memories involve my parents reading to me and my brother, and thus began my lifetime love of books. I have come to realize that I am particularly drawn to the sections in books that talk about food, and sometimes reading about food seems almost the same as actually eating food. And to me, eating and reading have always gone together, so it seemed that I could combine my passion for reading with my passion for food. This blog will mainly focus on books that nourish the mind and the tummy, but I reserve the right to discuss other media, such as movies, and whatever else strikes my fancy. Also, kudos to the latest issue of the Horn Book Magazine for addressing this topic. I guess I'm not the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment